June 3, 2013

All About The Boys


We have a new challenge up on the Pink by Design blog this week and it's all about the boys. Young, old, fathers or children - we want you to link up your projects celebrating them. The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate to the Pink by Design store.


I used the Mustaches stamp set on this card (psst...only 3 left in stock). Now I am hearing some talk about people being totally over the mustache trend. Or others that never really understood it to begin with. The ironic mustache, yes I understand - totally over it. But a serious mustache on a man - that will never get old :) Add a beard to that as well. I swear, when my husband shaves his off I can hardly stand to look at him! He just looks like an 18 year old boy. This is a set that will never go out of rotation in my stamp collection. It has some great sentiments as well that are on my projects later this week.

Check out the blog here to link up your entries and see more inspiration from my teamie Liz.

I so excited for our first week of summer break to begin!!

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Sabrina, this card is awesome! Love the cute background and the stamped sentiment on the letters "hello". Great design! :)