April 1, 2013

Sparkle and Shine


Hello and Happy April Fools! No joking from me though today - I'm saving that for the family ;) Today and all week on the Pink by Design blog, Liz and I are sharing inspiration for the a new challenge - Sparkle and Shine! Add your projects with glitter, rhinestones, metallic, and shimmer. Think stars, diamonds, water, jewels and metals. 


 This card has a few of these elements - the rhinestones, a star and some glitter too. I used the You Are My Happy stamp set from Pink by Design - it's a stamp of the month set.

And while you're working, why not make a duplicate of your card design. This one uses a birthday sentiment from Vintage Greetings. It seems like I always need a birthday card in a pinch!

I am linking up the following challenges"
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Moxie Fab World - Washi Tape Challenge
Studio Calico - Weekly Challenge 

Link up below or on the blog -

3 comments:

cheiron said...

So pretty. Love the stitching details. Thanks so much for joining us and playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sabrina! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paula Laird said...

This is such a darling card! I hope you don't mind that I pinned it!